All member referrals to the Wise Traveller will be governed by the following terms and conditions.
The Wise Traveller Pte Ltd ('TWT'), incorporated in Singapore, provides, at its sole discretion, a referral reward program.
The 'Referrer' is the person making the referral of an individual that is not, at that time, a member of any TWT program, paid or free.
The 'Referee' is the person referred to TWT for an invitation to join one of the TWT programs.
A 'Referral' is the act of notifying TWT by a Referrer of a Referree.
Collectively the Referee and Referrer are Referral Reward Program 'Participants'
A 'Referral Reward' is the reward offer by TWT for the successful Referral of a new member.
The current Referral Reward is:
- A value of S$20.00 (or equivalent in other currency) to be accumulated to the Referrer, and
- Your referred friend or family member enjoys preferred subscriptions rates not available to the public.
Under the following conditions:
- A Referral, to be eligible for a Referral Reward, must be made directly to TWT either by email or by any other approved method prior to the Referee making any contact in any form with TWT.
- An individual that has been in contact with TWT prior to a Referral is not eligible to be a Referee for a period of 6 (six) months from the date of the last contact.
- A Referrer must be a current or previous member of TWT to be eligible for a Referral Reward in the context of this Referral Reward Program.
- The Referee must use the URL sent in the official invitation to apply for Wise Traveller membership. Any application that comes via a third party aggregator or comparison site will not be eligible under this program.
- Referral Rewards and redemption methods may be altered at anytime, without notice, but will always remain at an equivalent value.
- All Participants acknowledge that they will comply with any third party terms & conditions with regard to redemption of Referral Rewards and will not hold liable TWT for any loss, damage, inconvenience or any other consequence resulting in any failure of a third party to honour a Referral Reward redemption, except where the law explicitly dictate so, in this instance any deemed liability will be capped to the level of the original Referral Reward value.
- TWT retains the right to alter, delete or expand these conditions at any time without notice.
- Any dispute arising from the Referral Reward Program will be decided upon by TWT at its sole discretion. Any decisions are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- These Term & Conditions are subject to the laws of The Republic of Singapore.