It is prudent to make any claim as soon as it may be practical and within 30 days of any incident occurring.
If you are unable to make your claim within 30 days you will need to notify the claims team that you have a claim to make and provide the reason/s why you may not be able to make the claim within the required period.
Claims Contact Information:
This list provides for documents that are usually required for claim submissions. Please note this list is not definitive, any it is generally prudent to provide as much information as you can. Starr International may also request additional documents and or information depending on the claim type and the specific situation.
- Front page of your membership document (or your membership number)
- Copy of ticket/e-ticket and or boarding passes.
- Carrier/airline/hotel acknowledgement of delays, cancellations, misconnection, refund rejection, delayed or lost luggage report and or luggage damage report for applicable claims.
- Medical expense receipts which clearly state the ailment and or treatment.
- Proof of ownership and age of lost or stolen personal items and a police report if item was stolen.
- For COVID quarantine claims, a formal notice of quarantine issued by a recognised authority in within the specific country.
If in doubt please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.