Whilst we have worked hard with the insurer to make the travel cover as flexible as possible it is also balanced to ensured our members are provided the best value travel cover as an inclusion in your membership. This means there are some exclusions such as pre-existing medical conditions, extreme or high risks sports (such as skiing or mountain climbing) or travel to or through countries which are considered dangerous. Other exclusions are contained in the Policy Wording and this can be confirmed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Where can I get the travel cover Policy Wording?
- Can I Claim Costs If I Cancel My Upcoming Travel Due to COVID-19?
- What are the current Travel Cover benefits?
- What exclusions are there under the travel cover?
- How long do I have to make a claim?
- What is the age restriction for the included travel cover?
- Who is the Underwriter for The Wise Traveller travel cover?
- Which countries am I covered for?
- How many trips per year are covered under the travel cover?
- Does the included travel insurance cover my whole trip?