Whilst we have worked hard with the insurer to make the travel cover as flexible as possible it is also balanced to ensured our members are provided the best value travel cover as an inclusion in your membership. This means there are some exclusions such as pre-existing medical conditions, extreme or high risks sports (such as skiing or mountain climbing) or travel to or through countries which are considered dangerous. Other exclusions are contained in the Policy Wording and this can be confirmed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- What Is The 24 Emergency Assistance Phone Number?
- Where can I get the travel cover Policy Wording?
- What are the current Travel Cover benefits?
- What is the age restriction for the included travel cover?
- Who is the Underwriter for Wise Traveller travel cover?
- What exclusions are there under the travel cover?
- How many trips per year are covered under the travel cover?
- Does the included travel insurance cover the my whole trip?
- Can my family travel independently without me?
- What is an 'Excess' payment?